Greenville Pathology, PA is dedicated to providing the best pathology services possible. The quality of the results from lab testing is dependent upon the proper collection and subsequent handling of each specimen. Greenville Pathology, PA will only accept those specimens submitted by providers licensed to practice medicine in their appropriate field of medicine. Please note that if ever there is a change in the laboratory result that creates a significant difference in the interpretation of test results, a comprehensive explanation will be made to any affected client immediately.
- High Risk HPV Testing by Hologic Panther
- HPV/16/18/45 Genotyping by Hologic Panther
- Chlamydia and/or Gonorrhea Testing by Hologic Panther
- Trichomonas Vaginalis Testing by Hologic Panther
- Bladder Cancer Screening
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1/2(HSV) Testing by PCR/TMA
- Bacterial Vaginosis by NAA (Nucleic Acid Amplification)